Here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(153)
-
▼
September
(16)
- This past camping trip was great, it was just me &...
- Oh, my my my!
- Eclipse Glasses Banda & Western Meds
- All bets are ON!
- WARNING: Someone's feelin feisty!
- Saturday was easily spent. We went to a yard sale...
- I'm in the market for some new shoes. I've got th...
- This is Omar Little:You'll have to look for her, b...
- I've been tired
- Giving Sunday the Bird.
- Let's catch up!
- Perdido Key, Florida / September 2008
- No title
- 36 straight hours of rain, by my count! The cat b...
- ATM @ Vino's during Obama's Nomination Acceptance ...
- Happy Labor Duh!
-
▼
September
(16)
2 comments:
Oh my god. Is that the sky? I think I used to remember such a thing.....
This was meant to be my "Gone Beachin'" photo, I didn't take this. But, this IS a pic of Perdido Key.
Post a Comment